Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thank You Readers


          

                                                                   

As a reader of my blog you may have noticed the visitors map. I notice it every time I open up my site to write something, because writers want, no need to know their words are being read. Besides the expected friends and family in Pennsylvania and North Carolina, I noticed I have readers in Russia, Greece, United Kingdom and lots of people in California and a few other U.S. States. How awesome is that.  Now, I realize those of you from faraway places may not be reading my blog on a regular basis, but I wanted you to know, nonetheless, that I truly appreciate your readership and pray my words are affecting you in a positive way. If they are, please let me know by your comments or by becoming a follower by joining my site.

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.

Numbers 6:24-26
24‘“The Lord bless you
 and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you
 and give you peace.”’

No comments:

Post a Comment